Wednesday, May 17, 2017

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink.

I wanted to sit down and write a blog post, but now I'm here and I don't know what to write about! I have a clever title and that's about it.


(I have actually been wearing pink on Wednesdays lately because I'm cool like that.)

Summer definitely feels like it's ramping up over here. Tomorrow is our last Bible study meeting before we break for summer, and I've only got a few more weeks of choir practice before that's done for the summer as well. I really love all of my church activities, but I'm ready to use my evenings to work on projects I've been putting off. I always tell myself winter is a good time for projects because I'm inside anyway, but no, I just end up reading and knitting. So I plan to tackle my very long list of to-dos over the next couple of months. Maybe I'll have to blog about it to get my motivation up! Hmmm... watch this space.

The plan this weekend (over the long weekend, yes!) is to paint a couple of bookshelves. Maybe 3... if I can convince myself to do that. It is supposed to rain all weekend (because that's what it does on May Long weekend, it rains) so I may just set up camp in the kitchen. But painting is it. I'm reading the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment