Tuesday, September 13, 2016

4 podcasts I think you should listen to.



I have a very on-again/off-again relationship with podcasts. I have been introduced to quite a few over the years, but eventually I stop listening to them (or really, any at all). In the past couple months, however, I have come back to podcasts, and I might be here to stay.

There are a few that I listen to occasionally, one I was introduced to today, and one that I actually listen to every week. Let me share them with you now :) (As a note, I've linked the Google Play page for each podcast. I discovered that you can listen to and subscribe to many podcasts through Google Play, and I find this amazingly convenient. I'm a fan!)

Dear Hank and John - I have been a fan of the Green brothers for a few years now, and every so often I listen to their podcast. I find their relationship so cool, how they just like and appreciate each other so much, and how they can be business partners and do so many cool things together!

Poddy Break with Tim Hawkins - Tim Hawkins is my favourite comedian. I've seen all of his dvds multiple times, and I've even been to a couple of his live shows. He is just hilarious, and I love this weekly look into his weirdo brain, often featuring guests.

Christy Wright's Business Boutique - I was just introduced to this one today, and I think it will quickly become a regular listen. I have many dreams of working from home, running my own creative business, and this might actually inspire me to get my tail into gear! Christy Wright is a successful entrepreneur, and in this podcast she shares what you need to do to actually start your own business in today's age with social media. I love that she is specifically talking to women, and that she brings her faith into it as well.

What Should I Listen to Next? - This is my favourite podcast, can you imagine why? Anne Bogel (aka Modern Mrs Darcy) is what I want to be when I grow up, just talking to people about books all day. Each week in the podcast, Anne has a new guest, and they (the guest) talks about 3 books they loved, one book they hated, and what they're reading lately, and with all that information in hand Anne will recommend them new books to read next. I have to listen to this podcast with Goodreads open in another tab, because I get so many amazing book recommendations. If you are a book lover at all, I highly recommend this podcast.

Those are 4 podcasts that I regularly listen to. Now I just need to find some good podcasts about knitting and I'm set. What are your favourite podcasts?

No comments:

Post a Comment