Friday, August 31, 2012

FITBF 3.6







1.  Over this labor day weekend I will be     working on Saturday, going to my parents' on Sunday, and hopefully not leaving my house at all on Monday   .

2.  With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are    I'm Canadian so I don't really care    .

3.  Today    I have to work from 1 til 9, and I am not looking forward to it  .
4. The best thing I've cooked recently was      a chicken garden salad, and a chocolate cake (which is baking, yes) .


5. The last thing I bought was    groceries. And some pens. Staples is a dangerous place to work when you have a pen fetish .

6. The best movie I saw this summer was    The Amazing Spider-Man. Andrew Garfield kicks Tobey Maguire's you-know-what. So good  .


7.  The best book I read this summer was    either the first 2 Matched books by Ally Condie, or Cinder by Marissa Meyer   .

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree on the Andrew Garfield vs Toby Maguire front. SO much better!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete