Monday, March 12, 2012

Mail stuff 3.4


From Kotona in Japan

From Melanie in New Jersey

From Miss Belen

From my old friend Yolanda in Texas

From Kay in Indiana

From Lauren in New Jersey

From Hilda in Mississippi

From Julia in Russia

From 100 Days of Snail Mail

From my college friend Steph
 I had a crappy day at work, and when I got home I had these last 3 letters waiting for me, plus this lovely anticipated package! I definitely felt better after seeing these lovelies:

The entire Colors from the Capital (aka Hunger Games) nail polish collection that I ordered back at the end of January! I was so excited to finally get them! I don't know which one I'm going to try first...

 
Going to Steffi in Germany

Some Postcrossing cards that I decorated with washi tape, and I used my typewriter which was fun.

Going to Kelly in Nova Scotia

To Merrisa in Hawaii!

For Winnie's Girl
Happy mail day, friends :)

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love mail posts! Your letterbox has been busy!!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete