Friday, November 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday 2.18




1.   A nervous habit I have is  biting my nails/chewing on them til they get all jaggedy and painful.

2.   Something that makes me sad is the fact that 90% of people that grow up in the church will leave it by the time they are 25 .

3.  Today I am thankful for  grey skies and snow, hot chocolate, snuggly cats, and lots of letters to write .

4. My favorite room in my house is  my living room. Comfy couches where Chris and I hang out with our cats .

5.  I can't stand  listening to top 40 music because most of it is just crappy lyrics. It drives me nuts.

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would  buy a nice pair of boots that were stylish and warm. I need a new pair of boots, but I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a pair even though it's a necessary investment in this climate.

7.  The last person I hung out with was  my friend Estela. We went shopping, saw Puss in Boots (which was quite good!) and got our first Starbucks holiday drinks of the season.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh snow and cozying up! And you were able to get a holiday Starbucks drink! Sounds amazing.
    I'm living in the 74 degree weather of Arizona. While nice, I miss the winter.

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new layout!! I'm so jealous of your weather. I'm pretty sure Starbucks is 100 times better when it's actually COLD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean in regards to the boots! I hate spending a lot on any pair of shoes, but it's really hard to find wide-calf boots. When I finally stumbled upon them, I said, "screw it!" And bought them because I knew they'd be a good investment! They came in handy just this past weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried nutella hot chocolate yet?! :D

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete