Tuesday, November 1, 2011

10 on Tuesday

Hello friends! Today I am linking up with Roots and Rings for Ten on Tuesday! This is a new thing, introduced to me by Lauren. So if you want to join in, just link up here!


1. What is your favorite month? Either May or December. May is my birthday month, and December is Christmas. They're both favorites.

2. What is the best candy to get while trick or treating? Reese's is the best candy every time.


3. What kind of pen do you use? Any pen I can get my hands on. I've really been enjoying my Sarasa gel pens - many colors of them :)


4. You go to a new Italian restaurant, what is your go-to order? I think I go with cheese tortellini, usually with alfredo sauce.


5. If you could choose to have any celebrity’s hair, who’s would you choose? Zooey Deschanel. No contest.


6. What’s your favorite board game? Clue!


7. Do you know how to play poker? Friends tried to teach me once, but I'm hopeless.


8. What do you think about Old Navy commercials? They're pretty annoying.


9. What hurts worse- a stubbed toe or a paper cut? Stubbed toe, because I have slightly ingrown toenails on my big toes. Oh I just want to die when I stub my toes because the pain lingers.


10. What’s your favorite kind of pie? Chocolate cream pie. With real whipped cream and shaved chocolate on top. Oooh now I want some.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Hi Felicia! I'm glad we share a love of Reese's. And oh oh oh - Zooey! How could I have forgotten? She has awesome hair :)

    Have a happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a piece of that pie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES for tortellini! :) I'd have to say paper cut. Just thinking of it makes me curl in my fingers and toes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing is Zooey's hair! LOVE!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete