Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wedding photos - reception

Next in the series of wedding pictures, the reception! Everyone told me how they had a good time, which made me really happy. I didn't want to have a boring wedding. But apparently ours was memorable, so that's awesome :) (haha boosts my ego a bit, that's for sure!)

 Walking back in.
 Close up bouquet shot. White lilies, yellow roses, coral gerbra daisies.
 Coming in for a kiss.
 We played the shoe game! That was fun!
 My parents
 My in-laws.
Sharing a secret smile ;)

Have a lovely day, my friends!

4 comments:

  1. Good times! I'm so glad I went to your wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love your secret smile photograph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that one of you too (the one before the shoe game one)! So pretty. And your reception does sound so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, so lovely!

    More please?

    x Jasmine

    PS. What's the shoe game?

    ReplyDelete