Friday, July 15, 2011

FITBF. 2.8



1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)  middle of the day person. I am most productive between noon and supper-time.

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are  I don't have Pandora. Does that make me totally out of it?

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are   Black & Gold by Sam Sparro, Viva la Vida by Coldplay, and I Wear My Sunglasses at Night by Corey Hart.

4.  My favorite pattern is  zebra print. Of course I enjoy it in small doses, but I just love it. Giraffe print is also amazing.

5.  My favorite perfume is    Simply Irresistible by Givenchy.

6.  Rules are   something I tend to follow but resent if they're excessive.

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is    "Oh my word!" And I think I overuse commas. I tend to have very long sentences.

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely a mid day person too. Every time I hear 'I wear my sunglasses at night' I cant help but sing out loud ha ha...it's so catchy.

    Those darn commas, they're just so easy to use! Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a comma over-user, haha!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete