Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yes, I am still breathing.

Yes, it is true, I am still alive and well. I graduated last week Sunday, and since then I have been busy busy with my new house! Chris and I have purchased a house, and on Friday he moved in. Since then we have been busy painting and getting everything into place. The previous owners had hideous colours, and what wasn't hideous looked worn and old. So we are just doing everything. So far, the kitchen is the only room that is done completely. Everything needs to be painted. Everything. Walls, baseboards, windowsills. Oh, it's terrible. We are doing an accent wall in our living room and we have put 5 coats of paint on that wall. Yes. Five. One of my best friends (and bridesmaid) came over today and helped us out. That was great. She is a maniac. It was 2 before we took a break at all. Now I am just exhausted from painting all day. But it feels good too. This weekend my whole family is going to the States to do some shopping, and I will be looking for curtains and stuff for our house then. I'll post pictures once it's all done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment