Friday, April 15, 2011

Thank God it's Friday! 2.5

Play along here!

1.   My favorite daily responsibility is  tidying up the house. I love to organize things, and everything has a place in my book.

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is  loading the dishwasher. I'd actually rather wash the dishes by hand then load the dishwasher. I don't know what is wrong with me.

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is  Italian. I love me a good pasta. Mmm...

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is   Kraft Dinner... (Shhh...)

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is   when I was graduating, my class went to an outdoor venue to take photos (I had a small class of 30 people). While we were there a cameraman from one of the tv stations came and filmed us, and we ended up as a random shot on a feature on drinking at grad. Haha it was so ironic because I went to a Christian high school and most of us were actually good Christian kids that didn't drink! Anyway, so I was on the news once!

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish that I had the perfect job for me, that my wedding would all be planned already, and that I wouldn't have any more debt.

7.  My biggest pet peeve is  when people don't bring their shopping carts back to the cart return so that I can smash into them when I park in their now-vacated spots. I also hate when customers complain about the high gas price. I know how high it is. Shut up. I have to pay the same price as you. If you don't like it, stop driving.


I just have to say a big congrats today: one of my best friends got engaged last night!! I'm so happy for you, Theresa!!! Love you, Mama!

 
Today is also my last day with anything assignment related!!! Just finishing my final take-home exam and I'm done like dinner, baby!

Have an awesome weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, two more ways we're twins: I love tidying, too, and two of My friends got engaged last night, too! Ah, it's lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, no debt would be wonderful!

    Congratulations Theresa!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete