Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday 2.4

(courtesy of Lauren)

1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is being a month away from graduation. Seriously, I've wanted to give up so many times already, but here I am, almost done!

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is my bed. But hopefully when I get my new house (hehe) I'll have a perfect spot for a cozy reading corner =)

3. My fashion philosophy is I'm not sure... layers and bright colours.

4. Something every girl should have is a vibrant red nailpolish.

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find 7 pens, gum, mints, my dayplanner (aka my best friend), my camera, my wallet, 2 or 3 chapsticks, and a little pouch containing things like Advil, bandaids, hairpins, etc.

6. My favorite music right now is Phil Wickham.

7. My favorite part of my body is my eyes or my calves

No comments:

Post a Comment