Tuesday, December 7, 2010

And that's how I like it.

Research Methods - 1 paper (with partner)
Environmental Science - 1 presentation
Global Problems & Change - 1 paper
Biblical Poetry - 1 project
Intro to Theatre - 1 performance (with partner)
Literature for Children - 2 lessons

I have no more papers!!!!! YAY!!!! Today I'm performing my scene for Intro to Theatre, and tomorrow I'm presenting in Environmental Science, and then I am done like dinner until next Wednesday!! I'm so happy :)

(I feel for all friends who still have crazy assignments/stress left! You can do it!!)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I took Intro Theatre, too! What's your performance?

    And, I wished I could have taken environmental science, but it didn't work with my schedule.

    Good luck, chica! Almost there! Keep trucking!

    ReplyDelete