Saturday, November 6, 2010

Insanity in 3... 2... 1...

I have 14 assignments to finish by December 10. That is 14 papers in 5 weeks. I am not kidding. My professors are obviously trying to kill me.

When I actually counted it last night I just about had a panic attack. I don't know how exactly I'm going to survive. But when it's all over it will be Christmas break, and I will relax and be happy.

If you feel so inclined, you can send my mailbox some love. Just check out my address on the side there, and send me anything that will make me smile. Even if you draw a smile on a blank envelope, I will be happy. Your prayers are also much appreciated.

And another prayer request - on Monday, one of my dearest friend's mother is having a double mastectomy. Monday also happens to be my friend's birthday. Pray that the surgery will go well and that chemo will not be necessary. Also pray that my friend will be able to sleep - I think that in the past month she hasn't gotten more than 6 hours of sleep in one night. Thank you for your prayers from the bottom of my heart!

3 comments:

  1. This definitely sounds like the time to try out the time thing :D Good luck with all that! School can be insanely overloading at times, but just remember that it will be all worth it at the end!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my sweet Fe, I hear you on the assignments, I don't think I have as many as you, although I have not counted, but I will certainly pray for you. And thanks for the prayer request, I love you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no...that's a ton of work. my hubby has crazy homework right now too...

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete