Friday, November 5, 2010

Filling in the blanks 1.4







1.   My last haircut was  just after school started... so 2 months ago. I got my regular bob cut a few inches shorter.

2.  My most daring hair moment was when I put in pink and blonde streaks. Or when I went 2-toned. I think that was my favorite. I'd love to do it again.




3.  A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is  the extreme pouf that seems to be popular. Think Amy Winehouse beehive.

4.  I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head)  red-head, at least when I was a kid.


5.  My go-to hair do is  air-dried, so it has a bit of natural curl, and just side-parted and down.


6.  My biggest hair disaster was  definitely the time I tried to colour my hair really light brown or something, and instead it turned into this terrible brassy orange shade. Yuck.

7.  A hairstyle I am dying to try is  all upswept and braided and wavy and sexy.


8.  My best hair day was  the day I got my hair dyed two-toned and my cousin styled it. It was the best.





9.  The worst hairstyle I ever had was  grade 6. The whole year.


10.  My hair is  naturally dark brown, wavy, and fun to play with.  

1 comment: