Friday, November 12, 2010

Blanks that I filled in 1.5

^courtesy of Lauren


1.   The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was changing my major. When I started school I was going for a business degree. At the start of my second year I really did not want to continue that, so I just changed it to something I actually enjoy, English Lit and Sociology.


2.  The best gift I've ever received was life and love and redemption.


3.  A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was when Chris asked me out for the first time. I honestly had no clue he was interested in me. None.


4.  I can't leave the house without my cell phone and lip gloss.


5.  My favorite day of the week is Sunday because I can sleep in (compared to a regular day) and take my morning easy, then go to church and be with friends, then I usually have lunch with either my family, Chris' family, or friends, and then I spend the day just relaxing and enjoying my time (provided I'm not bogged down with homework for the next day).

6.  Something that can always make me laugh is doing Mennonite accents with Theresa. Sometimes I am reduced to tears because we are so ridiculous. 

7.  My perfect day would include sleeping in, then staying in bed and reading for a couple hours. Then take a nice bath featuring bath bombs from Lush, and having a lovely lunch with Chris. Then maybe hit up the Winnipeg Art Gallery for a few hours. Head over to Chapters or any bookstore and browse for a few hours. Then head out to Casa Grande with my friends and spend the evening talking and going into a food coma. Concluded by going to the cheap seats and watching a ridiculous midnight movie and staying out til all hours in the morning over coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment