Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A letter to the person I want to tell everything to, but am afraid to.

Dear boyfriend,

At this point in our relationship, I'm finding that I need to share with you more and more the deep things in myself. I am more than happy to tell you the happy secrets. But there are some ugly things as well, things I can't even really handle, and I don't want to tell you these things. You keep telling me you want to know my heart, and I want you to know it better than I do... but at the same time, these terrible things that I loathe about myself, about my feelings, about my heart, and about my past... do you want to know them too? I'm scared. I know by now I have nothing to worry about... But if I don't like these parts and I don't even want to know them about myself, why would you?

Pray that I'll get over this. Because I need to tell someone, and I want it to be you.

Yours forever,
Felicia

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness. I've been in this place before. Have courage, dear, and remember that we all have our crap. That's why we need each other.

    ReplyDelete