Friday, October 15, 2010

Fill in the Blank 1.2






1.   Blogging is something that I wish I had more time for.

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is shirt dresses and leggings. I've got too much curve for that.

3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is  sticking through school, even when I wanted to give up last year.

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose  beach vacation because I loooove being by water, and I feel claustrophobic being around mountains too long (what can I say, I'm from the prairies!)

5.  A talent I wish I had is  being able to play piano.

6.  A talent I do have is   baking marvelous chocolate chip cookies.

7.  This week   isn't long enough to do everything I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment