Sunday, September 12, 2010

My weakness.

Friends, I have a confession to make.

I have a serious addiction to cheesecake.

Honestly, I love it. I could it all day long. If I was only able to eat one kind of dessert for the rest of my life, I'm pretty sure I would pick cheesecake.

Last night I was at a friend's house, hanging out with the girls, and our lovely hostess made chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese in them. I ate 3. Not cool for my "diet" but I can't help myself.

I absolutely adore Baked Expectations, and I dream of going there on a date sometime. The very sad and unfortunate thing about Christopher is that he's not a huge fan of cheesecake. Oh he'll eat it, and enjoy it when he does, but it's not very high on his list of favorite desserts. One of several areas where we are not well matched. BUT on the plus side, more for me :D

1 comment:

  1. you. are. AWESOME! for the reason that you love cheesecake!!! hahahah. i am a cheesecake lover to the core! :D

    ReplyDelete