Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A letter to my parents.

Dear Mom & Dad,

I love you. You're the best parents I could have dreamed of. You have been so supportive of me my whole life, and especially now when I'm in college and not making nearly enough money to support myself. I'll pay you back someday. Thank you for always encouraging me to follow my dreams, and believing that I can do great things with my life. I'll always love you for teaching me to follow Jesus, and showing me what that looks like with your own lives. I hope that when I'm married that I'll have as good a marriage as you. Thanks for giving me my good looks and my weirdness. You guys are awesome.

With all my love,
Felicia

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that was so lovely. Such beautiful gratitude! I've tried to write things like this for my mum before, but I come across as way too soppy - but yours was just lovely.

    Thanks for ordering some postcards! Hoping the letter I mailed off for you this week finds you safe and soon! Will get those postcards in the post for you asap!

    ReplyDelete