Monday, August 30, 2010

I've gotten over it over and over again.

Hello friends. I am indeed alive! Crazy crazy days, I tell you.

Last weekend I went to 3 weddings in 2 days! They were all lovely friends, and lovely weddings.

Worked nights last week. 5 pm until 3 am. Joy. Not.

Have been trying to catch up on letters, and managed to write a few! Made myself a new work station (ish) in view of our tv so I can watch movies at the same time and not hurt my neck, as previously done in my bedroom watching them on my laptop. Will do a mail post tomorrow, hopefully!

Been reading Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke this past week. I love these books, and I just want to know how it all ends!

Went shopping today with the boyfriend. It was his orientation day (his first day back of college!), and he finished around noon. I was done work at 2, so I picked him up and we bought some clothes and other random things. I love buying new clothes, especially when they're buy one, get one half off. Cha-ching!

I made some Passion iced tea lemonade today. That is my favorite thing at Starbucks, and I was like "duh, how easy would that be to make at home?" Very easy. And yummy.

I also made a pencil case today. I'll post a picture tomorrow with my mail cuz it's sort of majorly cute. I found the idea in this book.


I'm tired and can't think of what else I've been doing. My life is nuts. My room is a mess. I am a neat freak, so this is terrible. Itinerary tomorrow = CLEAN UP MY ROOM!! Fill out some applications I picked up for part-time jobs.


Love love love!!
<3 Fe



Currently listening to: She & Him - Volume 2

No comments:

Post a Comment