Monday, July 12, 2010

Steal my heart and hold my tongue. (Mail 1.7)

Hola, mi amigas! As we know, it is Monday!

Incoming:

A sweet letter from Jiahui from Taiwan. Love the Charlie Brown envelope!

I got my last card from Deana, which I failed to take a picture of, and also received a letter from my friend Tiffany, who is one of my oldest and dearest friends. She also happens to live about 3 feet away from me. Okay, not 3 feet. Maybe more like 7 miles. Still. It was nice.

Outgoing:

Card to Deana. We sent each other 10 blank cards, and then sent them back to each other written and stamped. This was the last of hers.

A reply to my sweet Russian Julia.I bought a new stationery set and i think it's so beautiful!! I also included a magnet that I bought at the Forks, because I figured I should be nice and send people stuff.



First letter to Justyna.


First letter to Annie.



Because my mailbox has been so sad lately, I decided to get some more pen pals from the postcrossing forum. I have had some lovely responses already, so I'm excited to get to know these women.

No comments:

Post a Comment