Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help, I'm alive, my heart keeps beating like a hammer. (Mail 1.8)

Hi friends. Yes, I suck at posting regularly. I've been working 10 hour shifts at work, so I don't have a lot of down time. I like sleeping over blogging, sorry to say.

Here is a belated mail post, covering the last 2 weeks.

Incoming:



A long awaited letter from Belen! Oh I was so happy to see it in my mailbox. And look at all the goooooodiesssss!!!!!! Belen, you are so sweet!! I have never received such a wonderful package before!



Postcrossing cards. I am sooo in love with the first one!!


Outgoing:

 Letter to my church/school pal Megs in a homemade envelope.


Letter to my pal Steph. I'm so excited for Saturday, because me and a couple of my good friends are going out to visit her for the long weekend! Lake and relaxing - yay!! Hopefully the weather will be nice.









First letters going out to new pen pals from the postcrossing forum.

I ordered some stationery and postcards from Amazon. The postcards are on backorder, but I cannot wait to get them. I got my stationery today and I was very very excited.



I am loving the Milton fold and mail stationery. I totally laughed when I saw this, because Chris' roommate's cat is named Milton! I just had to get it.



Is this not so cute?!?! "All you need is lobe?" I LOBE it!!


A couple weeks ago I woke up and I wanted a haircut. So that afternoon I went to see my hairdresser. Here are before and after pics.



Oh I love having short hair. It suits me so much better and it feels nicer in summer!

On Sunday Chris and I had a very fun retro date. We went to a 50's diner and a drive-in movie!! The food at the diner was fantastic! So good, seriously. I'd never been to a drive-in movie before, but I had always wanted to go. And now I've been. We saw Iron Man 2, which I love, because I think Iron Man is the best superhero (plus Robert Downey Jr is soooo hoooootttt). I'd like to go when they have a triple feature.


We're weirdos, yes.


So for those of you that don't know, Chris is a very fantastic artist. Apparently I gave him a great idea, and he's going to start making postcards to sell online and stuff. I hope all you wonderful mail artists and postcrossers out there will help him out and buy his stuff. Here's a preview of one of his series. He's calling it "Fat Ninja" - what does a ninja do after his craft is no longer required?


I told Chris that I want to marry this ninja, but since I can't, I'll have to stick to the artist. ;)


Have a wonderful day, my lovelies! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment