Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer is here... apparently.

Rain. Rain rain rain everyday. I am tired of it already. And that is saying something because I love rainy days. I want sunshine!! It hasn't been that bad, but seriously.

This morning I woke up at 6, to be at work for 7. When I got to work, I discovered that there was no work for the summer employees today. Once again. I am so incredibly frustrated with my job already. I just want to work and make money already! Hello, broke student here! If I had known it would be like this I would have started looking for a different job. I kept saying if it hadn't picked up by now I would have got a different one. But I hate job hunting and I have one, so I'm not really motivated to find another one. So if you could keep me and my job situation in your prayers, that would be really appreciated.


I've decided to take a correspondence course this summer. My school only offers 2 English courses every semester, so it's kind of hard to get a minor in that when you only have 3 credit hours in it, and you need 18 by next year. With this correspondence course and the course I'm taking in the fall semester, I'll have 12. Pretty good, eh? I'm really excited for this course - Literature for Children!! I get to read books like Tuck Everlasting; The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe; Winnie-the-Pooh; and Charlotte's Web!! I registered for it today, so in 2 -3 weeks I'll get my materials! Seriously, so excited, and it'll at least stave off some of my boredom of no schoolwork. I need to accomplish something this summer!


Random fact about me: I am a clumsy person. I often hurt myself in ways that cannot be explained. Yesterday I fell out of my car. I was getting out and I just fell on the ground. I do not even know how it happened. Way to go, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment