Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mail-Time Monday? 1.1

Yes, it's Saturday. Which is almost Monday again. I had the post half finished on Monday but I had to leave the computer. I haven't sat down with time to write again until today. Soooo here is my mail from last week.

Incoming:

 
Is this Laurel & Hardy postcard not the greatest? I absolutely love them!! This card is from my pen pal Gerlinda, who lives in Norway.


Postcrossing card from Turkey.


Postcrossing card from Poland.


A lovely letter from Margarita, who lives in the Netherlands. Check out these awesome stamps!!


Back of the envelope, and a couple postcards she included.



Outgoing:


A first letter to Belen. I put some scrapbook paper on one side of the picture, which was an ad I got from a magazine.


The envelope. Made from scrapbook paper. Definitely my new favorite thing.


Outgoing postcrossing cards.


Last weekend my boyfriend and I went to comic books shops, and we got some free comics. I decided to make envelopes from mine, and he said he wouldn't be upset with me for doing so if he got one. So I made one for him.

The contents of the awesome package. I made him some mix cds, and I made the cases out of some empty cardboard boxes. Super easy and super cool, in my opinion.


That's it for my mail this week. I'm going to sit down and get some more ready for mail-time Monday, and I'll actually do it one Monday next week!!

2 comments:

  1. Feliciaaa! :D Thanks for the letter, hun! I was excited to find myself a new penpal in the mail, and now I'm finding it even more exciting to write back to you. I can't wait. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo cool! I love your creativity :) Looks like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete